July 01, 2005

First Edition!

Going to press is always exciting, and going to press for the first time with a new project is perhaps a peak experience. I don't believe that the success of a website comes from the coded effects, it comes from the content...and I'm satisfied that we have brought together excellent content. I hope reading these stories is as exciting for you as it has been for me and my fellow editors. In this issue we offer for your reading pleasure:

Leo Learns His Lesson, humor from award winning blogger Sean Gleeson

The Forgetful One, a dramatic tale from author Ev Bell

We're A Small Pack, a cute animal story from animal lover Kathy Cummings

Robert Plant, a fictional view of what it could be like to be a rock star from writer Greg Mills

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home